- Pay a flat rate per Car Leasing for up to 42 consecutive days of Policy
(not a Daily rate Which rental car companies Might Bill )1
- You can Pick from two Policy options to fit your budget2
- You Just pay when Leasing any One of your enrolled Card Account(s)
- Liability coverage Isn't included
1. Coverage is for up to 30 times for Washington State Residents. To be able to prevent advantages with Premium Car Rental Security, you might need to decrease coverage. Please contact us by telephoning the number When a car rental firm requires you to buy its policy as part of the conditions of its arrangement.
2. Price ranges from $12.25-$24.95 per lease based on the policy option chosen and the condition of residence.
3. Disability or uninsured or Underinsured Motorist is not included.
See additional provisions and limits below.
NOT YOUR CAR, BUT STILL YOUR PROBLEM
Accidents take various forms, and along with fender benders, it can be those damages such as dents and scratches which might wind up costing you more. When you register in Premium Car Rental Safety, along with your rental car is damaged, it is possible to file that claim with us as your main supplier.
What It Offers
- Flat rate of $19.95 / $24.95 per lease period, not daily based upon your coverage choice ($15.95 / $17.95 for CA Automobiles; $12.25 / $15.25 for FL Residents).
- Coverage is primary for damage and theft to a Lease Motor Vehicle. It is possible to file which claim with us , In case your automobile is damaged.
- The coverage supplied isn't subject to a policy deductible.
- You pay only once you lease. Your registered Card Account(s) will be billed when used to cover a rental automobile until your registration is terminated.
- Coverage is worldwide, except for vehicles leased in Australia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, and New Zealand.4
- Coverage is for up to 42 consecutive days (up to 30 consecutive times for Washington State Card Members).
- Coverage goes to a Lot of vehicles accessible from Automobile Rental Companies.
EXAMPLE OF HIGHER OPTION
- Up to $100,000 of main coverage for theft or damage of a Lease Motor Vehicle.
- Up to $100,000 of Accidental Death or Dismemberment coverage ($250,000 for California Residents).
- As much as $15,000 for secondary medical costs per individual.
- As much as $5,000 for secondary private property policy ($15,000 for Florida Residents).
- Liability coverage Isn't included
- 4. If supplying benefits under this coverage would violate U.S. trade or economic sanctions, then the coverage could be void.
5. Coverage limitation for passengers is $10,000 ($40,000 for Florida Residents / $250,000 for California Residents).
6. Disability or uninsured or Underinsured Motorist are not included.
- Research the Added ValuePremium Car Protection can give value and savings to you. Compare us to this insurance in the car rental counter or the Car Rental Loss & Damage Insurance which might be included to determine how we collect.
- Everything you buy with this merchandise
- Auto Rental Loss & Damage Insurance that might be included along with your Card AccountsPRICEA rate of $12.25 - $24.95 per lease covers up to 42 consecutive days.9 Competitor rates might vary from $11 to $45 daily.10An advantage of qualified American Express® Card Accounts for no extra charge for up to 30 consecutive days.
- TYPE OF COVERAGEMain for damage to or theft of the rental automobile. In case your rental automobile is damaged, it is possible to file which claim with us as your main supplier. Secondary; pays the deductible of your own personal car insurance.
- AMOUNT OF COVERAGEAs much as $100,000 in coverage for theft or damage. For the priciest choice ($15.25 for FL residents, $17.95 for CA residents, $24.95 for the rest of the states). Reduced coverage alternative is available.
- As much as $50,000 in coverage for theft or damage; Select Card Accounts gets around $75,000.WHAT IT COVERSvarious kinds of vehicles, for example, luxury vehicles, SUVs, and pickup trucks.
- Many kinds of vehicles, for example, luxury vehicles, SUVs, and pickup trucks (gross vehicle weight rating under 10,000 pounds )
- WHO IT COVERS Secondary medical care and accidental death or dismemberment policy for passengers and drivers.
- Unavailable on any Card Accounts. Select Card Accounts get a similar policy